If your family is attending Fun FRIENDS or FRIENDS for Life, please take a moment to read the following information.
What to bring each week:
- Water filled bottle clearly labelled for your child/ren
- Fruit and/or vegetables as a snack as there will be a break at half time. Due to the risk of food allergies, please only pack fruit and/or vegetables. If there is an issue with this, please contact us.
- Wind up crayons
- Fun FRIENDS or FRIENDS for Life workbook (will be distributed in Session 1)
What to do before the sessions:
To maximise your child’s productivity you may wish to:
- Prepare a nutritious, low GI breakfast. This will give your child the right sort of energy they need to concentrate and participate to the best of their ability.
- Start the day with an energetic activity with your child such as a walk. This helps burn off excess energy and stimulate the brain.
- Arrive approximately 10 minutes before the session start time so that you and your child can settle in.
If you or your child suffers from any allergies regardless of severity, please let us know prior to the commencement of the group. If you or your child carries an EpiPen, please ensure that you have it with you at all times. It is your responsibility to provide us with any medical information that you feel is appropriate for us to be aware of, at the time of enrolment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We very much look forward to working with your family.