Is your child aged 4 – 14 years old?
Resilience Kit introduces therapeutic concepts to children through playful and creative group sessions, developing children’s executive skills to build resilience and reduce and prevent anxiety.
There are many services in Perth that provide individualised support for children to help with feelings, difficult thoughts and problem behaviours, and it’s important to find the right type of support and environment that’s comfortable and beneficial for your child and your family.
Resilience Kit specialises in positive and inclusive group programs. This allows children of all social-skill levels to experience the therapeutic concepts in a fun and non-clinical way, leading them to engage, interact and learn more.
We work with children from 4 – 14 years in developmentally similar groups.
- What are we good at?
- What makes us feel happy?
- How can we increase happiness, kindness and relaxation in our life?
- How can mindfulness and visualisation help us sleep better at night?
- How many different feelings can we have every day?
- What are the physiological responses to worry, sadness, anger and fear?
- How can we increase self-awareness and train our attention towards the positives?
- What kinds of situations may contribute to various feelings?
- How can we handle difficult situations with more flexibility?
- Can we explore the connection between our thoughts, feelings and behaviour?
- What kinds of thoughts can help us home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can our thoughts help try new things, deal with change and problem-solve?
- How can we problem-solve at home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can we stay calm in difficult situations?
- Can we help mum or dad practice coping strategies at home and in environments outside of the home?
- Can we identify more things we are good at and celebrate our success?
- Let’s consolidate and share all of the skills and strategies we have learnt
- Take home Resilience Kit – a tangible reminder of resilience skills and strategies to apply in everyday life
Upcoming Group Programs
School Holiday Programs
Weekend Sessions for Kids + Teens
Private Home Sessions