Weekend Group Program Sessions For Kids
From Sunday 4th August 2019 for 5 consecutive Sundays [How To Enrol]
From Sunday 3rd November 2019 for 5 consecutive Sundays [How To Enrol]
Times/Ages: 10.00am – 12.00pm | 8 – 9 Years
Times/Ages: 01.00pm – 03.00pm | 10 – 11 Years
Times/Ages: 04.00pm – 06.00pm | 12 – 14 Years
Investment: $400.00 + GST (5 x 2.0 hour sessions)
- What are we good at?
- What makes us feel happy?
- How can we increase happiness, kindness and relaxation in our life?
- How can mindfulness and visualisation help us sleep better at night?
- How many different feelings can we have every day?
- What are the physiological responses to worry, sadness, anger and fear?
- How can we increase self-awareness and train our attention towards the positives?
- What kinds of situations may contribute to various feelings?
- How can we handle difficult situations with more flexibility?
- Can we explore the connection between our thoughts, feelings and behaviour?
- What kinds of thoughts can help us home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can our thoughts help try new things, deal with change and problem-solve?
- How can we problem-solve at home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can we stay calm in difficult situations?
- Can we help mum or dad practice coping strategies at home and in environments outside of the home?
- Can we identify more things we are good at and celebrate our success?
- Let’s consolidate and share all of the skills and strategies we have learnt
- Take home Resilience Kit – a tangible reminder of resilience skills and strategies to apply in everyday life