Learn Practical Strategies at Home
Is your child resilient enough to tackle the challenges of today and in years to come?
We understand that families just like yours, are busy.
Building resilience can prevent and reduce anxiety.
Help Your Child With Their Academic Performance
Did you know that social and emotional intelligence is also a predictor of academic performance? Research tells us that children who are emotionally and socially skilled are more competent in dealing with stress, school work and have an enhanced ability to concentrate in the classroom.
What do maths, chemistry, English and piano have in common? Well, chances are you can find a tutor to help enhance your child’s skills in this area. Home tutoring for social and emotional skills is a convenient way to help your child build resilience in the comfort of their own home.
Resilience Kit Private Home Sessions
Parents we work with often tell us that their offspring have more success in retaining these life skills when they are taught by someone else. This, in itself can be frustrating, because parents are often the ones trying to enhance their child’s skills in this area.
Home Tutoring is convenient and private which enables time poor parents to give their child the opportunity to learn and practice strategies to:
- Prevent and reduce of anxiety
- Boost their social and emotional skills
- Challenge negative self-talk
- Form healthy friendships and relationships
- Learn effective relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Problem solve and set realistic goals
- Be assertive without being aggressive
Your child can then start using the evidence-based strategies immediately and practice them in different environments.
- No minimum sessions. This depends on your realistic goals and what you hope to see in terms of behaviour change.
- You decide on what areas you are looking to strengthen and we will go from there.
- Sessions work best when undertaken in pairs. Eg two children, or two teens or two parents/caregivers.
- You are in control of the session duration. This can vary between 1 – 2 hours.
- We work to ensure you achieve success in each and every session.
- We work with children. We work with teens. We work with parents.
- Need to miss a session? Simply pick up where you left off last time without missing out.
Get Started Today
Please complete the Pre-Program Questionnaire or call us on 0481 369 446 so we can find out more about your family to determine suitability.