The Resilience Kit Program is a five-session program designed to help children and teens learn better ways to cope with their emotions using an evidence-based curriculum.
The program will be delivered in the comfort of your home at a time convenient to your family.
Enrolment includes unlimited parent support for the duration of the program.
If you live >20km from the Perth CBD, please contact 0481 369 446. A travel surcharge applies.
- What are we good at?
- What makes us feel happy?
- How can we increase happiness, kindness and relaxation in our life?
- How can mindfulness and visualisation help us sleep better at night?
- How many different feelings can we have every day?
- What are the physiological responses to worry, sadness, anger and fear?
- How can we increase self-awareness and train our attention towards the positives?
- What kinds of situations may contribute to various feelings?
- How can we handle difficult situations with more flexibility?
- Can we explore the connection between our thoughts, feelings and behaviour?
- What kinds of thoughts can help us home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can our thoughts help try new things, deal with change and problem-solve?
- How can we problem-solve at home, at school, with peers and teachers?
- How can we stay calm in difficult situations?
- Can we help mum or dad practice coping strategies at home and in environments outside of the home?
- Can we identify more things we are good at and celebrate our success?
- Let’s consolidate and share all of the skills and strategies we have learnt
- Complete the Resilience Kit – a tangible reminder of resilience skills and strategies to apply in everyday life.